How To Guide | Tips And Tricks | Tutorials | Africa | Europe | America

This blog is specifically devoted to tutorials on Health tips, Yellow fever vaccine, and many more communicable diseases.

LightBlog

Breaking

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Where to Get Yellow Fever Vaccination In Ghana

where to get yellow fever vaccination in Ghana


yellow fever vaccination in ghana

 List of Yellow Fever Countries by World Health Organisation - WHO

The World Health Organization lists the following countries as being at risk for yellow fever transmission:

Africa:- Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo and Uganda.

South America:- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guyana, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela.



Reccomended reading: Best accommodation in Ghana
 
Since Ghana is one of the countries at risk of Yellow fever transmission, it is recommended for travelers coming from countries with no risk of Yellow Fever transmission  to have valid Yellow fever Vaccination Certificate or records indicating their protection against Yellow Fever.


 http://www.folkd.com/ref.php?go=https%3A%2F%2Fthebusinessalert.com

Details on Yellow Fever Vaccination in Ghana for International Travel

  1. Vaccinations are carried out at one designated centre in each of the ten administrative regions by authorized competent health professionals. Details of designated vaccination centres are available at all Regional Health Directorates in each of the ten regional capitals.
  2. Vaccinations are also carried out at designated Points of Entry (PoE) by authorized competent health professionals for travelers with no valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
  3. The vaccination certificates are signed by designated and authorized health officers at each of the designated centres (one in each administrative region and Points of Entry (PoE).
  4. One vaccination certificates obtained from the designated vaccination centres (one in each administrative region and Points of Entry (PoE).
  5. Only vaccination certificates obtained from the designated vaccination centres will be accepted as valid vaccination documents at Points of Entry. These have serial numbers and other security features.

http://www.folkd.com/user/The_Business The table below shows where to get yellow fever vaccination in Ghana.

Read Also: Treasury Bill Rate In Ghana For 2019.



International Vaccination Centers, Ghana
REGION TOWN LOCATION
Ashanti Kumasi Manhyia Hospital, Kumasi –
Near Otumfour's Palace
Brong-Ahafo Sunyani Regional Disease Control Unit
Near Ghana Broadcasting Cooperation
Central Cape coast Central Region Metro Health Directorate
Public Health Division
RCH Unit
Cape coast
Eastern Koforidua Regional Disease Control unit,
Koforidua - Galloway (Opposite Jubilee Park)
Greater Accra 1.       Accra
2.       Accra
3.       Tema


4.       Accra
1.       Adabraka Polyclinic
2.       KIA (Departure and arrival Hall)
3.       Port Health Unit Office
          Tema Port
          Tema
4.       Akai House Labone
Northern Tamale Regional Health Directorate,
Public Health Unit, RCH.
Opposite Ghana water Company, Tamale
Upper East Bolgatanga Regional Hospital
Bolga
Upper West Wa Regional Hospital
Wa
Volta 1.       Aflao


2.       Ho

 
1.       Port Health Unit Office
          Aflao Ground Crossing
          Aflao
2.       Regional Disease Control Unit
          (Sch. Of Hygiene Premises)
          Ho
Western
1.       Elubo


  2.       Takoradi


3.       Takoradi


 
1.       Port Health Unit Office
          Elubo Ground Crossing
          Elubo
2.       Port Health Unit Office
          Takoradi Port
          Takoradi
3.       Regional Public Health Unit
          Takoradi


Read also Information on Yellow Fever in Ghana



6 comments:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app or Call him +2347012841542 

      Delete
  2. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Llevo un tiempo en los sitios de blogs y hoy siento que debería compartir mi historia porque también fui una víctima. Tuve VIH durante 6 años y nunca pensé que alguna vez obtendría una cura que tuviera, y esto me hizo imposible casarme con el hombre con el que se suponía que debía casarme incluso después de 2 años de relación que rompió conmigo cuando descubre que era VIH positivo. Así que conocí al Dr. Itua en el sitio del blog que trató a alguien y la persona compartió una historia de cómo se curó y dejó sus datos de contacto, contacté al Dr. Itua y él realmente lo confirmó y decidí intentarlo también y usar su medicina herbal, así fue como mi carga terminó por completo. Mi hijo tendrá 2 años pronto y estoy agradecido con Dios y también con su medicina. El Dr. Itua también puede curar la siguiente enfermedad ... enfermedad de Alzheimer, enfermedad de Bechet, enfermedad de Crohn, enfermedad de Parkinson, esquizofrenia, cáncer de pulmón, cáncer de mama, Colo -Cáncer rectal, cáncer de sangre, cáncer de próstata, siva. Factor de insomnio familiar fatal Mutación de Leiden, epilepsia, enfermedad de Dupuytren, tumor desmoplásico de células pequeñas y redondas, diabetes, enfermedad celíaca, enfermedad de Creutzfeldt-Jakob, angiopatía amiloide cerebral, ataxia, artritis, amiotrófico Escoliosis lateral, fibromialgia, toxicidad por fluoroquinolona
    Síndrome Fibrodisplasia Osificante Progresos Esclerosis, convulsiones, enfermedad de Alzheimer, carcinoma adrenocortical, asma, enfermedades alérgicas, VIH, SIDA, herpes, copd, glaucoma, cataratas, degeneración macular, enfermedad cardiovascular, enfermedad pulmonar, próstata agrandada, osteoporosis, enfermedad de Alzheimer
    Demencia, lupus.
    , Enfermedad de Cushing, Insuficiencia cardíaca, Esclerosis múltiple, Hipertensión, Cáncer colo-rectal, Enfermedad de Lyme, Cáncer de sangre, Cáncer de cerebro, Cáncer de mama, Cáncer de pulmón, Cáncer de riñón, VIH, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflamatorio hepático, Diabetes, Fibroide, Obtenga su ex Atrás, si tiene (A simplemente comuníquese con él en drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com o con el número de Whatsapp. + 2348149277967) También puede aconsejarle sobre cómo manejar algunos problemas maritales. El es un buen hombre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone , good day , i just want to share a review on what happened to me and my uncle last month . when i thought i have seen it all but Dr Sambo let me know that there is more to life . i had Herpes Simplest Virus HSV2 and my uncle was tested HIV positive . we spent a lot trying to get cured ,until i contacted Dr Sambo for a help . just within 21 days his herbal medicine cured me and my uncle , its still unbelievable to me and other member of my family .but I'm cured and my uncle is now tested HIV negative just after 21day . this is a miracle. i do not know how else i can appreciate Dr Sambo for his works , other than to share my review for others to see Email: (divinespellhome@gmail.com) Dr. Sambo WhatsApp  him now +2348145810121  God bless Dr. Sambo .. 

    ReplyDelete